Guertin GS1010 Sealant is for both interior and exterior use and has excellent adhesion to glass, metal, wood, PVC, and aluminum. It is fast skinning, leaves no residual tack, and is also paintable. Specifically developed for use as a building joint sealant.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of porous and nonporous substrates such as glass, wood, metal, PVC, concrete and masonry.
- Highly resistant to the weathering effects of UV (both direct and through glass), moisture and ozone.
- Cures tack-free in 30 minutes and develops a serviceable skin in 5 - 8 hours.
- Paintable immediately after serviceable skin is formed.
- Nonstaining; will not bleed or migrate into a variety of chemically cured sealants.
- Withstands ± 40% joint movement highly elastic and permanently flexible.
- Full service cure develops in two weeks at 25°C outdoor exposure for a 5 mm thick bead.
- 20 Year Life Expectancy.
- perimeter sealing and capping
- primary & secondary sealing
- small joint sealing
- insulation adhesive