Suppliers / Manufacturers
BECOMING A SUPPLIER OR MANUFACTURER - FAQ
Interested in Becoming a Supplier in Your Region? Advertising or Listing Your Product as a Manufacturer? Read the FAQ below and when you’re ready, Fill Out This Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Most companies can become a supplier on Warehoos; but
- Only suppliers with inventory in-stock, in-town, with a real estate presence and who are able to fulfill a same-day or next day delivery promise may be eligible to become a Warehoos SELECT™ seller.
- Selling on Warehoos is still possible as a Satellite Seller if you don’t meet this criteria above (just not for SELECT™).
Suppliers with building products not stocked “in-town”, not already available on Warehoos, and who do not have local distribution may:
- Apply to Warehoos for distribution of their building products to be sold via Warehoos SELECT™ and fulfilled by local suppliers, OR
- Apply to Warehoos to become a Satellite Seller if their products are not already available on Warehoos in a particular region. These sellers may have the option to use Warehoos’ special fulfillment and freight rates or they may handle and fulfill their own shipments. SELECT™ selling is not possible for Satellite Sellers.
- You’ll be given the option of becoming a SELECT ™Supplier if you’re already a stocking dealer in a given region of traditionally used building products and meet other eligibility requirements.
- You’ll be given the option of becoming a Satellite Seller on Warehoos if you’re looking to sell your products directly into different regions without using local distribution (note: Satellite products will not be available as SELECT™ items)
If your products are not already listed on Warehoos, first, fill out this form where you’ll answer a few questions and be able to upload your products with details and information about your current resellers.
We can help! Fill out this form where you’ll be able to learn more about advertising and promotional opportunities.