Easy-Fur™ is a strip that creates a cutting edge rainscreen and venting system behind wood and fiber-cement siding.
Easy-Fur’s unique design allows for the fastest installation of any furring strip on the market, because it can be rolled onto the wall and easily cut to length.
Creating ventilation behind your siding is the best way to increase the life of the siding, as well as decrease the effects of moisture products in your wall.
Warehoos is the best place to buy Keene Easy-Fur furring strips for your project - we have pricing and availability any time you need it.
FEATURED BY MATT RISINGER!
- Easy to install
- Can be cut with scissors
- Meets most local codes
- Will not split, warp or rot
- Provides no source for the promotion of MOLD, MILDEW or BACTERIA
- Lightweight & easy to carry
- 4-inch wide, 25 foot rolls
- Wood siding
- Metal siding
- Fiber cement board siding
- Other roofing and wall applications
Ensure that the wall is free from structural defects, any membranes or flashing are properly installed, and that the final system will have a path for moisture to escape from the wall. Keene Building Products’ EASY-FUR™ should only be applied to structurally sound surfaces, which incorporate good building practices, and meet all local code requirements.
Before starting any applications, check with your local building code requirements and read all manufacturers’ installation instructions.
For more details, please see the Installation Guide below.
How thick is Easy-Fur?
- Easy-Fur is 10mm / 3/8" thick.
Can I double-stack Easy-Fur to get a larger thickness for my application?
- Easy-Fur is compressible and double-stacking may not work as intended. We recommend combining the Easy-Fur with a standard pressure-treated furring strip to achieve a larger thickness.
Do you offer any bulk discounts?
- Yes - please send us a message at email@example.com with how many rolls you're looking for, where you're located, and when you need it. We'd love to help.