With the aesthetic of handcrafted wood decking combined with the benefits of premium PVC, Fiberon Promenade provides a high-end look that lasts.Product Details
Featuring the aesthetic of handcrafted wood decking combined with the benefits of premium PVC, Promenade provides a high-end look that lasts.
- Promenade deck boards resist cracks, splinters and mold.
- A slip-resistant surface texture makes Promenade decking perfect for docks, marinas and other waterside applications.
- Tested for use in fresh water, salt water and chlorinated water environments.
- The lightweight, easy-to-handle boards float, making them easy to install in or under water, and won’t warp or swell when submerged in water, even after being cut.
- Promenade deck boards feature four-sided capping and a next-generation surface coating for superior weather resistance and durability.
- When tested against wood or PE boards, Promenade resisted mold, water absorption and discoloration better than the rest.
- Approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones
- Meets additional performance requirements of San Diego County, ASTM E84 Class A.
Fiberon decking is a non-returnable product.