Rapid Ridge® 7 is specifically designed for use with narrow hip and ridge shingles, cedar and slate. For optimum performance in wood roofing applications use Rapid Ridge 7 with Cedar Breather®.
With a unique, low-profile design that easily installs with a pneumatic roofing nail gun, Benjamin Obdyke’s Rapid Ridge® nail-gunnable ridge vent offers the quickest installation of any rolled ventilation product on the market.
- Made specifically for narrow hip and ridge shingles including cedar and slate
- Low-profile design provides sleek and almost invisible protection
- Breathable weather barrier that prevents rain, snow and insect infiltration
- Wing tip design prevents shingles from folding over ridge vent, cutting off ventilation
- Compression resistant design
- See-through hinge makes it easy to center over the ridge
- End plug free installation saves time by shingling over
- Lightest ridge vent on a roll
- 1 ¾" collated nails provided