Cedar Breather® is the solution for preserving the beauty and life of wood roofing. A fire-resistant underlayment for wood shingles and shakes, Cedar Breather provides space for a continuous airflow between the solid roof deck and the shingles.
The patented three dimensional design of Cedar Breather allows the entire underside of the shingle to dry, eliminates excess moisture, prevents thermal cupping and warping, and reduces potential rotting.
For quick and easy installation, Cedar Breather rolls out, installs without any special tools, and eliminates the need for furring strips. Its matrix remains unaffected by UV light, heat or cold, for long-lasting, durable performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Patented three dimensional design
- Installs without any special tools
- Eliminates need for furring strips
- Nylon matrix unaffected by UV light, heat, or cold
- Quick and easy installation
- Protects the beauty and life of wood roofing
- Eliminates excess moisture
- Prevents thermal cupping and warping
- Reduces potential rotting
- Durable performance
- Provides cushioning
- Also makes a great solution for use in metal roofing applications