WhisperWalk X-3100F is a polyethylene foam with superior density providing premium sound control and moisture protection. WhisperWalk X-3100F is the ideal choice for most laminate, engineered, and solid hardwood flooring applications.
WhisperWalk is constructed with 3/32” polyethylene foam and a 2 mil thick foil film. It provides excellent sound reduction and moisture vapour control to protect your beautiful finished floor. WhisperWalk is approved for on or above grade installations. WhisperWalk is easy to install with a plastic overlap and adhesive strip to join multiple rolls.
Approved for floating and double gluedown installations. Not recommended for nailed installations.
100 SF coverage per roll, 2.5 mm thick.
- Delta testing ASTM E 2179 IIC 23 - the best impact/acoustical rating in the industry
- Use with laminate, engineered and solid hardwood flooring systems
- High acoustic test ratings (STC 80 / IIC 76 for 2.5mm thickness)
- Provides superior moisture protection
- Fast and easy installation
- Environmentally friendly and can be recycled
- Mold and mildew resistant
- High density prevents excessive click system movement
“Delta IIC is the best rating to consider when comparing the impact sound performance of different materials as it doesn’t allow for misleading results…” – ARC Acoustics
“The Delta IIC rating is the best sound rating to consider when comparing the performance of different types of underlayment. It keeps the manufacturers from promoting misleading results obtained by using materials or methods of isolation that the average assembly does not use.” ISO Store