Titebond Subfloor Construction Adhesive. Titebond Solvent-Based Subfloor Construction Adhesive is a professional strength formula that is specifically designed for subfloor installations and general plywood use. It provides a permanent bond that remains flexible, reduces nailing and prevents squeaky floors. It offers a strong initial tack and excellent bond strength. It is covered under the 25 Year Silver Subfloor Warranty against subfloor squeaks and pops.
Features & Benefits
- RECOMMENDED FOR: SUBFLOOR INSTALLATIONS, GENERAL PLYWOOD USE, AS WELL AS FILLING GAPS AND IRREGULARITIES IN THE SUBFLOOR.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS INCLUDING WOOD, ENGINEERED LUMBER, PARTICLEBOARD, OSB AND WET, FROZEN AND TREATED LUMBER.
- WORKS EXTREMELY WELL IN COOLER TEMPERATURES
- IDEAL FOR PLYWOOD, PARTICLEBOARD AND OSB
- FILLS IRREGULARITIES BETWEEN MATERIALS TO PROVIDE A MORE SOLID BACKUP SURFACE
- CLASS 1/8 IN., TYPE P/O SUBFLOOR ADHESIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASTM D3498-19
- INDUSTRY™S BEST SUBFLOOR WARRANTY
- PREVENTS SQUEAKS
- INCREASES FLOOR RIGIDITY
- WET & FROZEN LUMBER