SOPRASOLIN HD is a multi-purpose self-adhesive membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen, self-protected by an aluminium sheet. SOPRASOLIN HD is especially designed to waterproof details around vents, chimneys, skylights, ventilation units, etc. SOPRASOLIN HD is recommended for repair work and all general maintenance work. SOPRASOLIN HD is designed to be left exposed.
- Excellent tear resistance
- Easy and fast installation
- Designed to be exposed to the weather
- Clean and dry the substrate.
- Spread ELASTOCOL STICK primer and let dry.
- Unroll, position and cut or shape the membrane to needed dimensions.
- Pull out the silicone-coated !lm for 20 to 30 cm, and then adhere that portion on the substrate. Pull out the paper and stick the membrane.
- Immediately after the installation, press the membrane !rmly with a roller, to avoid any air pockets.