SOPRASEAL STICK VP is a self-adhesive membrane composed of a tri-layer laminated polypropylene facer. The self-adhesive underface is covered with a silicone release film. SOPRASEAL STICK VP is a vapour permeable air barrier, used in wall construction. It can also be used as a through wall flashing and as a transition membrane.
- No primer required
- Better adhesive properties than competitive products
- UV exposure up to 180 days
SOPRASEAL STICK VP membrane must be adhered to substrate by peeling off the silicone release film.
Side lap joints must be a minimum of 50 mm (2 in) and end lap joints must be a minimum of 75 mm (3 in).
Apply even pressure using a membrane roller over the entire surface of the membrane to ensure good adhesion.
Use SOPRASEAL SEALANT with SOPRASEAL STICK VP or SOPRASEAL STICK FLASHPRO membrane to seal around details, reverse laps and critical areas.
- Application temperatures: -7 °C to 40 °C (19 °F to 104 °F)
- Service temperatures: -40°C to 85 °C ( -40 °F to 185 °F)
- UV exposure: up to 180 days