SIGA Majvest 500 SA
Majvest 500 SA is a fully-adhered 3-ply, microporous membrane, designed for use as a long-lasting water-resistive barrier (WRB) and air-barrier (AB) component in commercial and residential buildings. Primer-free adhesion to most common building materials, including concrete, plywood, gypsum, and metal. Reliably sticky in cold temperatures thanks to SIGA’s proprietary acrylic adhesive technology. For above-grade wall applications.
- High adhesive strength at high and low temperatures, sticks in all seasons.
- No primer required, fast and clean application.
- Tear-resistant release liner with a 50/50 split, easy to remove.
- Thickness: 28 mils
- Water vapor transmission: 16 US perms
- Maximum UV exposure (IECC Climate Zones 3-8): 6 months
- Weight: 11lbs