PLEASE NOTE THE CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR ROCKWOOL CAVITYROCK IS 8 WEEKS. Call us at 1-877-383-2671 for more information.
CAVITYROCK® is a semi-rigid insulation board designed for exterior cavity wall and rainscreen applications
ROCKWOOL Cavityrock® semi-rigid stone wool insulation board available in mono and dual density is designed for exterior cavity wall and rainscreen applications.
Compatible with numerous cladding attachment systems, Cavityrock® is a durable solution with non-combustible characteristics meaning that the insulation will not develop toxic smoke or promote flame spread even when directly exposed to fire. Approved for use in many NFPA 285-compliant designs, it is an important component of fire-resilient exterior wall systems when used as a continuous insulation.
Cavityrock® also offers energy efficiency with reliable thermal performance, improved acoustic comfort, and is moisture resistant to maintain insulating value for the long-term.
Comes in packs of 96 square feet.
Please note that pricing shown is for the BC market only. We may have different pricing for Rockwool Cavityrock in other provinces. Please call us at 1-877-383-2671 to confirm.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Fire-resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials
- ROCKWOOL® can contribute to earning LEED® points