SAVE MONEY, SAVE ENERGY, HELP SAVE THE PLANET.** Insulate your home with FOAMULAR® CodeBord® Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation, a rigid foam insulation that is installed on the exterior of 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" wood stud walls. It has a thermal resistance of R-5 per inch of thickness that blankets the exterior frame, reducing heat loss though the stud walls and saving money on energy bills. CodeBord® Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation is lightweight, yet strong and easy to handle and trim. Installation is faster because the shiplap joints eliminate the need for sheathing paper or for taping the joints.
PLEASE NOTE: We will substitute Owens Corning with Dow CM20 and vice versa depending on local availability.
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Easy to install, lightweight and durable
- Shiplap edges
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- Min 20% recycled content certified by SCS
- Made in Canada and 100% recyclable
- 70% lower global warming potential****