Non-Staining, Structural Silicone Glazing & Weatherproofing Sealant
Pecora 895 NST has been specifically designed for:
- Structural glazing of glass, metal and plastic. It may also be used as a weatherseal in structural glazing applications.
- Non-structural glazing applications including cap, toe and heel beads and as a weatherseal in glass to glass butt joint glazing.
- Sealing expansion and control joints in precast concrete panels, metal curtain walls, and natural stone.
- Perimeter sealing of doors, windows and other building components.
- Adhering stiffeners to building panels.
- Use in unitized curtain wall systems.
- Security glazing and impact-resistant window systems.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to most surfaces including glass, reflective glass, anodized aluminum, plastics, wood, masonry, and fluoropolymer based paints.
- Long open time for ease of application and tooling. • Extremely fast cure-through after initial set.
- Compatible with most laminated glass units and acrylic and polycarbonate glazing sheets.
- Easily applied (gunnable) at all working temperatures.
- Will not corrode building components.
- Mild odor.
- Suitable for use on natural stones such as limestone, granite or marble
Pecora 895 has a current lead time of ~2 weeks.