PassivPanels seal cable and pipe wall penetrations to prevent air leakage and stop moisture penetration. They form an important part of a high performing air barrier system, helping to achieve new energy building code regulations.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SELF-ADHESIVE PANELS
- Made with a special IRR Butyl with ‘flex’ technology that allows the product move as the building shrinks and contracts, maintaining air barrier integrity over time
- Made with an aggressive acrylic adhesive which requires no primer on most substrates, and which seals around but won’t permanently bond to cable or pipes
- Solvent free with the same European technology found on PassivTape (air barrier sealing tape)
- Available in the following sizes that accommodate cable and pipe sizes diameters from 6mm to 70mm (1/4” to 3”)
Please see data sheet for more information.
- PassivPanel 1 - 6" x 6" panel size, 2mm hole diameter
- PassivPanel 2 - 6" x 6" panel size, 5mm hole diameter
- PassivPanel 3 - 7" x 7" panel size, 16mm hole diameter
- PassivPanel 4 - 7" x 7" panel size, 35mm hole diameter