NOTE: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR UP-TO-DATE LEAD TIMES FOR THIS PRODUCT. BAG QUANTITIES ONLY.
A Superior Commercial Weep Screed for Masonry Cavity Walls
Driwall™ Weep Screed is a flashing & weep designed to be used in combination with a water-resistive barrier, or building paper, & Driwall™ Rainscreen. The unique "V"-shape allows migration of moisture down the screed and away from the wall. Colors include: gray, tan & white.
Driwall Weep Screed is required by all major building codes & the International Building Code at the bottom of all framed walls.
- 3 ½-Inch (89-mm) nailing and flashing flange
- Colors: gray, tan & white
- 0.875-Inch (22 mm) "V"-shaped drip edge
- Each piece is 60 inches long (1.524 m)
- PVC material meets ASTM standards D1784, C1063 and D4216-99
- Install Driwall™ Weep Screed on frame construction where stucco, manufactured stone or thin natural stone & foundation wall meet
- Water-Resistive Barrier (WRB) or building paper must cover the top portion of the Driwall™ Weep Screed up to the drip edge.
- This product should be used where specified by the architect & installed per industry standards & according to local code.
- Caulk all butt joints, intersections & ends