BIG GAP FILLER
Big gaps call for big seals. GREAT STUFF Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant fills, seals and insulates larger gaps, providing a water-resistant barrier to help minimize unwanted airflow and improve energy efficiency in high-loss areas.
GREAT STUFF Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant is an expanding foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3 inches. This ready-to-use sealant is specially formulated to take on common areas of energy loss such as rim joists/sill plates, plumbing, HVAC, and other larger penetrations
Features and Benefits
- Expands to fill, seal, and insulate gaps up to 3 inches (76mm)
- Forms a long-lasting, airtight, weather-resistant seal
- Adheres to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- All-direction dispensing.
- Interior/exterior use1
- Tack-free in 5-15 minutes2; trimmable in one hour
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream-colored foam for easy identification
- UL classified
- Available in 12, 16 and 20-oz. cans
1 Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light. Paint or coat foam for the best results.
2 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1-inch bead diameter, 6-inch length. The cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of the foam bead.