Bituthene Low Temperature is a self-adhesive, rubberized asphalt/polyethylene waterproofing membrane used in basements and sub-structures.
Bituthene is ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry and wood surfaces where in-service temperatures will not exceed 130°F (54°C). It can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth sheltered structures and split slab construction, both above and below grade.
Bituthene Low Temperature Membrane is used in dry weather and when air and surface temperatures are between 25°F (-4°C) and 60°F (16°C).
This is a 3' x 66.7' (200 sqft) roll.
- Waterproof—high hydrostatic head resistance
- Cross laminated film—provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance
- Cold applied—no flame hazard; self-adhesive overlaps ensure continuity
- Chemically resistant—provides effective external protection against aggressive soils and ground water
- Flexible—accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
- Controlled thickness—factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
- Wide application window:
- BITUTHENE® low temperature membrane when surface and ambient temperatures are between 25°F (-4 °C) and 60°F (16 °C)