Bituthene 3000 is a self-adhesive, rubberized asphalt/polyethylene waterproofing membrane used in basements and sub-structures.
Bituthene is ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry and wood surfaces where in-service temperatures will not exceed 130°F (54°C). It can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth sheltered structures and split slab construction, both above and below grade.
This is a 3' x 66.7' (200 sqft) roll.
- Waterproof—high hydrostatic head resistance
- Cross laminated film—provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance
- Cold applied—no flame hazard; self-adhesive overlaps ensure continuity
- Chemically resistant—provides effective external protection against aggressive soils and ground water
- Flexible—accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
- Controlled thickness—factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
- Wide application window:
- Bituthene 3000 surface and ambient temperatures at 40°F (5°C) or above