A one-part, moisture cure, medium modulus sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joints and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to most non-porous substrates. It is specifically developed for sealing dynamically moving joints.
- Dynamically moving joints such as expansion and control joints
- Concrete panel joints
- Tilt-up panel joints
- Curtainwall joints
- Frame-to-structure and perimeter caulking of windows, doors, panels, EIFS, bedding of mullions, panels and frames, etc.
- Primerless on EIFS and most common nonporous building substrates, including glass and aluminum
- Balanced adhesive strength, medium modulus and high recovery
- Excellent all-weather gunnability and performance
- Extension/compression capability of ±25 to ±40 percent
- 5 Year Weatherseal Limited Warranty