We are currently seeing extended lead times for DOWSIL 795 across Canada. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an up-to-date lead time in your area.
If you are able to use Dowsil 795 cartridges, the lead time is currently ~1 week. Please call us at 1-877-383-2671 for more details.
As an alternative, we currently recommend Pecora 895 or Adseal DWS 4580.
A one-component, neutral-curing, medium modulus silicone sealant intended for weatherseal and structural applications with excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials, including glass, metal and aluminum.
- Suitable for most new construction and remedial sealing applications
- Structural and nonstructural glazing
- Structural attachment of many panel systems
- Panel stiffener applications
- Weather sealing of most common construction materials including glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite and other stone, concrete, brick and plastics
- Highly resistant to weather, UV and temperature extremes
- One-part, medium-modulus neutral-cure adhesive/sealant silicone material
- Supports glass and other panel materials under high wind load
- Weatherproofs substrates such as glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite & other stone, concrete, brick, plastic
- Ready to use as supplied with all-temperature gunnability, easy tooling and low-odor curing