Inventory may be running low on this product. We will call you before confirming your order.
A one-part, ultra-low-modulus, neutral-curing silicone elastomeric sealant for use in high-movement weathersealing applications. It has excellent primerless adhesion to concrete and most porous substrates and is available in a wide variety of colors.
- Weathersealing joints between natural stone
- Curtainwall and mullion weatherseal joints
- Expansion and control weatherseal joints
- Precast concrete panel and many other construction weatherseal joints
- Suitable for porous substrates
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to masonry, concrete and natural stone substrates
- Low-staining and plasticizer free
- Extension/compression joint movment capability of +100/-50%
- Excellent performance even in building joints that experience extreme movement
- Conforms to ISO 11600F-25LM
- Excellent weathering properties and resistance to sunlight, rain, snow, and temperature extremes
- Easy application over a wide temperature range