DE NEEF® Cut HOT SHOT Cartridge comes with 3 parts: a cartridge, dasher rod and nozzle. DE NEEF® Cut PURe is a hydrophobic polyurethane that is mixed with DE NEEF® Cut Cat Extra Fast PURe in the cartridge. It is designed to fill large voids such as rock fissures, gravel layers, joints/ cracks in concrete structures and to cut-off gushing water with high pressure and speed. In its uncured form, DE NEEF® Cut PURe is a blackish-brown transparent nonflammable liquid. When it comes into contact with water, the grout expands and then quickly cures to a rigid closed cell polyurethane foam that is resistant to most organic solvents, mild acids, alkali and micro-organisms.
- Sealing high pressure leaks through concrete cracks and fissures
- Filling voids
- Sealing pipe penetrations
- Free foam expansion: goes up to 18 times
- Contains no volatile solvents
- Single component
- Will not dilute in water
- Extra fast catalyst
- Convenient cartridge packaging
Please the Technical Data Sheets and SDS before using.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves
- Shake cartridge vigorously before using.
- Remove the small red cap.
- Insert the dasher rod to the first stop, about ½ inch.
- Screw into threads. Do not over tighten.
- Remove tape band from cartridge.
- Pull dasher rod straight up. This separates the dasher from the foil barrier.
- Squeeze the cartridge at the previously taped area to slightly deform the foil.
- Push the dasher all the way to the bottom of the cartridge.
- Mix for 50-75 strokes while turning the cartridge clockwise, keeping pressure on the large red cap.
- Push the dasher rod all the way to the end and unscrew and remove.
- Screw nozzle to threaded neck.
- Remove large red end cap and insert in cartridge gun.
Injection: During injection the grout will follow the path of least resistance. When the material has stopped penetrating it will continue to expand against the limits of the confined space and compress within itself, forming a dense, closed cell foam.
Extreme conditions: For application procedures in extreme temperatures and specific environments or equipment recommendations call the DE NEEF® Technical Service Department.
Cleaning: Clean all tools and equipment which have been in contact with the resin with DE NEEF® Washing Agent before resin has cured. Products should be disposed of according to local, state, and federal laws.