Furring Strips for Siding, EIFS Drainage Strip
Low-cost drainage and ventilation for siding that prevents mold and entrapped moisture. Lightweight 50ft rolls are installed with staples and trim with a utility knife.
MTI's 1/8” Corrugated Lath Strip White used as an EIFS drainage strip protects the drainage gap in water managed EIFS. The 1/8" gap it maintains limits loss of R-value to less than 5%.
Features & Benefits
- Easily Trimmed (utility knife)
- Cross Ventilation
- Rainscreen Drainage
- When used with vertical (board & batten siding) significantly reduces bump-out (vs perpendicular furring strips)
- 96% Post-industrial recycled material
Drains Incidental Moisture in
- Fiber Cement Siding (such as Hardie Plank and Allure)
- Engineered Wood Siding (such as LP Smart Side)
- Cedar Siding
- Any system with exterior rigid foam insulation
Note: Corrugated Lath Strip is not a structural furring strip
Product Code: CLS 3845-18