This next-generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry Blueskin VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
Part of the Henry 1-2-3 moisture control system, Blueskin VP100 is designed to withstand the rigors of the jobsite and the elements and is backed by an industry-leading 15-year warranty.
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Achieves more than 95% drainage efficiency
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
- Roll length: 100ft
- Roll widths: 4”, 6”, 9”, 12”, and 48”
Product Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet