PLEASE NOTE - ADSEAL has a ~2 week lead time.
ADSEAL DWS 4580 SERIES is a one-component sealant/adhesive that vulcanizes to a durable elastic rubber silicone in contact with ambient humidity. Due to its rheological and non-sagging characteristics, it can be applied above the head, over the joints and on surfaces of vertical and horizontal walls.
ADSEAL DWS 4580 SERIES adheres to glass, most types of wood, clean metals, fibreglass, silicone resins, ceramics, vulcanized silicone, synthetic and natural fibers, and many painted surfaces (Validate with your representative) or certain plastics. Additionally, ADSEAL DWS 4580 SERIES adheres well on masonry. The use of a primer might be necessary. Always perform a test before starting work.
- Meets ASTM C920, S, NS, Class 50, NT, M, GA, O, AAMA 802 and 805 standards, cdph 4580, ECOLOGO certification
- Ideal for perimeter and movement joints
- Can be used on aluminum, glass, masonry, some plastics, painted and unpainted metals
- Excellent resistance to UVs
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Non-corrosive and compatible with sealed units
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Several formats available
- For more information refer to TDS and SDS