Need Other Sizes? Click Here
ROCKWOOL Comfortboard® 80 Thermal Insulated Sheathing
ROCKWOOL Comfortboard® 80 is a rigid stone wool board designed for continuous insulation applications. A non-structural sheathing product, Comfortboard 80 provides increased thermal performance to the building envelope.
Comfortboard 80 does not produce smoke or propagate flames, providing a critical line of defense that keeps occupants safe and reduces property damage in the event of a fire.
Please note that pricing shown is for the BC market only. We may have different pricing for Rockwool Comfortboard 80 in other provinces. Please call us at 1-877-383-2671 to confirm.
- Can be easily cut with a bread knife
- Non-combustible with a melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Vapor permeable
- Does not rot or promote the growth of fungi or mildew
- Low moisture sorption
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- CFC- and HCFC-free product and process
- Made from natural & recycled materials
- ROCKWOOL® can contribute to earning LEED® points
- Non-structural thermal insulation
- Basement continuous insulation
- Exterior perimeter insulation around foundation
- Under flat concrete slab
- Residential wood-framed cathedral ceilings