As a contractor, you know that a roof is only as strong as its weakest component. So why risk your reputation on felt paper? Owens Corning® ProArmor® Synthetic Roof Underlayment with Fusion Back Coating Technology® is strong, durable and repels water—unlike felt. It’s also lighter, easier to install and contributes to safe working conditions for your crew.
ProArmor® underlayment can withstand UV exposure up to 90 days and can be used under asphalt and metal roofing, so you have the time you need to get the job done right.
- Dual-surface slip resistance: Fusion Back Coating Technology™ paired with a non-woven surface provides excellent walking conditions during shingle application even on steeply pitched roofs
- Repels moisture and helps provide protection against water infiltration
- Resists stretching and tearing around fasteners
- Available in 42-inch lightweight rolls for easy installation
- Up to 90 day UV exposure
- 10-Year Limited Warranty*
- For use under asphalt and metal shingles
ProArmor® Synthetic Roof Underlayment is part of the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System®.