Nichigo G-Tape™ 3035BK is a self-adhering flashing tape that fits for installation of exterior wall fenestration products. 3035BK maintains its performance even after exposure prolonged to the sunlight and the rain.
- Meets AAMA 711-13; Type A (without primer), Level 3 (exposure up to 176°F) and AC 148
- Easy to tear by hands straight: No cutting tool is required
- Scrap-less: face to face contact of adhesive separates without damaging the adhesive
- Non-liner: Useful for working
- Light weight: 50 to 70% lighter than conventional window flashing tape
- High weather resistance – Using high UV resistance black substrates.
- Seaming, splicing of insulation sheets, house wraps, and wall boards
- Seaming, splicing around window frame
- Using as a waterproofing tape on outdoor deck’s rafter