Tremco 830 - Thermoplastic, Elastomeric Glass and Siding Sealant
Original price $8.90 Original price $17.50
Current price $8.90
Tremco® 830 is a one-part, thermoplastic elastomer that provides a high-performance, flexible seal in glazing and siding applications.
Available colours: Clear, White
- In glazing applications, Tremco 830 is used for face bedding, cap beads and sealing miter joints in window profiles.
- For siding applications, use with sill trim, flashings, fascia, J-trim, F-channel, and crown molding.
- Also used for sealing the perimeters of wood, PVC, and aluminum residential windows and doors.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of colors to match the popular siding and window tints.
- Fast skinning, fast cure through.
- Easy gunning.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Can be painted with latex paint.
- Apply Tremco 830 with conventional caulking equipment filling the joint from the bottom first.
- Immediately tool the sealant with a spatula to ensure intimate contact with the joint walls.
- Dry tooling is always preferred, although xylene can be used in limited amounts to slick the spatula if needed.
- For window and door perimeter fillet bead applications, a 1/4" minimum surface area is recommended.