Titebond Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
TITEBOND HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE
Titebond Solvent-Based Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a premium-grade formula designed for more demanding construction and repair projects. It provides strong grab, fills gaps and irregularities and will remain permanently flexible. This professional strength formula will bond to most common building materials. It is covered under the 50 Year Gold Subfloor Warranty against subfloor squeaks and pops. When compared to competitive heavy duty adhesives, Titebond Solvent Based Heavy Duty is the best choice for all around use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BEST CHOICE FOR ALL AROUND
- CLASS 1/8 IN., TYPE P/O SUBFLOOR ADHESIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASTM D3498-19
- RECOMMENDED FOR: DEMANDING INTERIOR/EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR PROJECTS.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS INCLUDING WOOD, METAL, BRICK, MARBLE, CERAMIC TILE, CONCRETE, DRYWALL, PLYWOOD, OSB, PARTICLEBOARD AND WET, FROZEN AND TREATED LUMBER.
- BONDS HEAVIEST MATERIALS
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH
- BONDS MOST COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS
- ALL WEATHER
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY