Professional wood flooring adhesive is a one component 100% solids, cross linking, MS polymer-based adhesive formulated for the interior installation of all thicknesses of solid/engineered wood, pre-finished and unfinished wood, bamboo, acrylic impregnanted plank, and dry-backed wood parquet flooring.
MS-Plus Advance™ has superior concrete moisture inhibition capability allowing it to become water resistant when fully cured, sound reducing Acous-Tec® Technology to help floors exceed IIC and STC building code requirements and crack isolation that can fill cracks up to 1/8" wide.
This specially formulated adhesive has superior early strength buildup for immediate grab and quickly builds into a tenacious but elastic resilient bond as the adhesive cross-links.
- 90% moisture protection (porous slab)
- Permanent, waterproof bond
- Elastomeric bond, isocyanate-free
- Non-staining and easy to clean
- Sound control
- Can be used over cutback residue
- Protects flooring from alkali attack
- Antimicrobial technology